[pdal] Docker for windows buggy

Maxson, Michele L ERDC-RDE-CRREL-NH CIV Michele.L.Maxson at erdc.dren.mil
Thu Jun 2 04:49:04 PDT 2016

Has anyone noticed if Docker for Windows is buggy?  I'm running on a Windows 7 64 bit machine and have found that I can create an image and work inside of a container for a while and then suddenly Docker won't see any files in the container.  Similarly, I have run multiple pipelines with great success and then after several iterations the pipelines will not run on the files.  I have rebooted several times and even uninstalled and reinstalled Docker and can't pinpoint what I've done to either get Docker working again nor what I've done to break Docker.  Has any else encountered this problem or know of a way to resolve it?

Michele L. Maxson, GISP
Research Physical Scientist
Cold Regions Research and Engineering Lab
72 Lyme Road
Hanover, NH 03755
Office: 603-646-4122
Mobile: 937-631-1915