[pdal] PointCloud: Transferring database to different server

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 05:18:19 PDT 2016

Maybe a simple mail to postgres list,
I guess it must be very common to want to change order of pgdump.

Another simple way would be to write a script that calls pgdump on each
table (excluding extension tables),
this way you have control.

I'm not an expert, but I think I remember that copying postgres folder is a
very bad idea.

Cheers,
Rémi-C