[pdal] 1.2 Release Plan for this week

Howard Butler howard at hobu.co
Sun Mar 20 10:56:35 PDT 2016

All,

We've done a big slug of work in preparation for the PDAL 1.2 release[1]. I would like to wrap it up by the end of the week. The only release blocker I see is the challenging Python issue [2].

Thanks to Bas for the numerous packaging pull requests in the past few days. If there are any more outstanding packaging patches that need to be upstreamed, please push them across at us this week.

If you have any pressing blocker, please speak up. The 1.3 release is scheduled to be late summer (August or September). We will do our best this week to knock down outstanding issues and plan to issue the release on Thursday.

Thanks,

Howard

[1] https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/issues?q=milestone%3A1.2+is%3Aclosed
[2] https://github.com/PDAL/PDAL/issues/1174