[pgpointcloud] PDAL error

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Jul 8 11:48:47 PDT 2014

Looks like libxml is failing to parse the XML document PDAL is generating, which is odd, because the failure is at the basic XML parse level, not at any further level. So this is a particular problem w/ the XML generated (or not) by PDAL, possibly because the API contract there changed? So more of a PDAL problem, perhaps, than a pointcloud one.

P.

--
Paul Ramsey
http://cleverelephant.ca