[pgpointcloud] RLE and SIGBITS heuristics

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:30:12 PDT 2015

OUps

Dataset        |  subset size(Million pts) | compressing (Million pts/s) |
decompressing (Million pts/s)
Lidar           |            473.3                |               4,49
              |             __4,67__
21 attributes |           105.7                 |
1,11                     |             2,62
Stereo         |              70                  |                2,44