[pgpointcloud] uncompressed pointcloud size

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 09:02:31 PST 2015

Hey,
in fact you can create a new schema with a different compression, and
simply convert manually your data from old schema to new schema.

For this,
you use pc_explode to convert old patch to old points, then
pc_get on each attributes to get old double,
then pc_makepoint() using the new schema, with an array of the old atributes
then pc_patch to make a new patch.

It is definitively clumsy.

Converting patches form one schema to another is a feature hard to propose.
Cheers,
Rémi-C