[pgpointcloud] python tools for pgpointcloud

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 06:23:44 PST 2015

Hey Rémi-C,

Yes, I plan on working further to add new functionality for pgpointcloud in
python.

My current plans are (in order of priority):

1. PostgreSQL function to convert/transform a patch/point from one schema
to another.
2. A "Map Algebra"-like PostgreSQL function for computing values per point
and neighborhood.
3. Like you, create a raster from a stored pointcloud
4. Refactor the patch fitting code.

It sounds like we may be able to collaborate on a few areas.

-bborie