[pgpointcloud] pointcloud version and variant

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:16:48 PDT 2018

Thanks.

First of all,  I do not know what kind of versioning schema pointcloud is using.  The pointcloud "packge" is called "1.1.0(dev)" and the pointcloud and pointcloud_postgis extensions have version 1.1.0 and 1.0 respectively. It appears that all these versions have not been changed in some time (?) but the code has been updated. From an outside perspective it is difficult to know if you are using the latest version of pointcloud hence my comment about considering to increment a version number. This is just an observation 😊