[pgrouting-dev] custom compile

Emre Ersin emree at mobiliz.com.tr
Wed Dec 1 03:09:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to compile all the mapserver stuff in a custom directory /opt/emap. Everything built fine except pgrouting.
How can I define postgresql, cgal, boost directories during cmake process?
I was hoping that they were defined in CMakeLists.txt but it seems I am missing something...

/opt/src/pgrouting-1.05# cmake -DBoost_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/src/boost_1_45_0 -DWITH_DD=ON -DCGAL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/emap -DCGAL_LIBRARIES=/opt/emap -DPOSTGRESQL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/emap -DPOSTGRESQL_LIBRARIES=/opt/emap -DSQL_INSTALL_PATH=/opt/emap  .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
Boost headers were found here: /opt/src/boost_1_45_0
Output directory for libraries is set to /opt/emap/lib/postgresql
-- Found PGROUTING_CORE core: /opt/src/pgrouting-1.05/core/src
Installation directory for libraries is set to /opt/emap/lib/postgresql and for SQL files is set to /usr/share/postlbs
-- Configuring done
WARNING: Target "routing_dd" requests linking to directory "/opt/emap".  Targets may link only to libraries.  CMake is dropping the item.
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /opt/src/pgrouting-1.05

Emre ERSİN