[pgrouting-dev] APSP Implementation

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 2 00:27:41 EST 2010

Hi Steve,

I don't have enough time unfortunately to catch up with the number of ideas
... also I'm missing technical expertise for some RFC's ;-)
That's why I collected them here as a reminder:
https://github.com/pgRouting/website/issues (not sure "website" repository
is the right place though)

I heard about some implementation, but don't really remember to have heard
about MoNav.

Daniel

<https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues>

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de