Re: [pgrouting-dev] Re: [postgis-users] Diagram of Voronoï to Squelettisation of polygon

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Dec 13 23:25:41 EST 2010

It might be simpler than this. Assign_vertex_id only need to be called
once for any given data set as this creates the data that a network is
created from. Our wrapper routines then use the start and end to create
a bounding box and then expand the bounding box to collect the sub-set
of the total graph data that is needed to build a graph for a given
solution.

So for the voronoi diagram, you could write a new wrapper function where
you pass in two corners of a bounding box, that would then collect the
graph data and build the graph for the Voronoi solver which would then
return polygons of the solution.

-Steve