[pgrouting-dev] GSoC proposal - public transport in pgrouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:07:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

Just got the announcement that my proposal has been accepted. I'm excited to
find Anton as my project mentor. Will be glad to hear a hi from him on/off
the list.
Huge thanks to daniel and stephen for helping me throughout the application
submission phase. I guess I can seek more help from you during the project
development phase as well. After my final semester exams conclude
today(tuesday), I'll have all my time to focus on pgrouting.

Thanks & Regards,
J Kishore kumar.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Daniel Kastl <daniel at georepublic.de> wrote:

> 2011/4/7 Kishore Kumar <justjkk at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have updated my GSoC proposal[1] with more details in the Idea section.
>> I'm looking forward to hear how can I improve it and what information is
>> missing. I am also a bit curious to know regarding the assignment of mentors
>> to this project.
>>

> Hi Kishore,
>
> Thank you for the updates!
> I think you can leave it like it is now. After the deadline you won't be
> able to change the content anymore, but comments will be still possible.
>
> Well, we're also curious regarding the assignments ;-)
> It all depends on many factors and may change from year to year, so let's
> see.
>
> Daniel
>

>> Stephen,
>> I tried but could not successfully make the opengraphrouter source. I got
>> the source code using `svn co
>> https://opengraphrouter.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/opengraphrouteropengraphrouter` and the error[2] I got was 'TimeScheduleHandler.h' was not
>> found. Can you please look into it and help me understand what's the
>> problem? Thanks.
>>
>> Regards,
>> J Kishore kumar.
>>
>> [1] -
>> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/justjkk/1
>> [2] - http://dpaste.org/mH0T/
>>
>> <http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/justjkk/1>
>> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Kishore Kumar <justjkk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Stephen,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the encouragement. I shall explore opengraphrouter and
>>> possibly use the topology and take some cues for the routing. I shall
>>> reply soon with more info.
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> J Kishore kumar.

>>> do