[pgrouting-dev] APSP Implementation

Jay Mahadeokar jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:17:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

Waking up a sleeping thread after a long time! ;-)

Well, I have corrected the problem with float values in distance matrix and
negative costs. So, the APSP algorithm seems to be working fine now.

Updated the gsoc-tdsp branch with the code[1].

I also wrote a tutorial to get started and try out the APSP algorithm using
pgRouting[2].

Any inputs are welcome!

[1] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/tree/gsoc-tdsp
[2] https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/APSP

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM, Anton Patrushev <
anton.patrushev at georepublic.de> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> Splendid! Great work!
>
> What about negative costs - I think there shouldn't be any negative
> costs in distance matrix. According to our convention, edges with
> negative costs are not included in a graph for shortest path
> calculation in Dijkstra, A* and Shooting*.
>
> Anton.

Regards,
-Jay Mahadeokar