[pgrouting-dev] General question for understanding

Hens,Markus M. m.hens at student.fontys.nl
Fri Feb 11 08:36:27 EST 2011

Hey all,

I am new to pgRouting and I have a general question.
When I have imported my osm data to pgRouting database and calculate a route via A* from x to y does the result contains any information about where it is allowed to drive?
For example would the result route me in an oneway street where I am not allowed to drive?

Does the result really contains only the shortest path with no information about prohibitions or am I wrong?

Best regards,

Markus Hens