AW: [pgrouting-dev] General question for understanding

Hens,Markus M. m.hens at student.fontys.nl
Mon Feb 14 08:33:12 EST 2011

Hey Daniel,

Is it right, that only shooting star alg can handle turn restriction?
Does osm2pgrouting add the costs for me or do I have to add them on my own? So this would be much to do for only a little city:-) When I have one way , will osm2pgrouting add high costs for one direction automatically?

Best regards,

Markus