[pgrouting-dev] Re: Implementation of core Time Dependent Dijkstra function

Jay Mahadeokar jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:05:02 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am writing a function tdsp_caller() which will call the core tdsp()
function, on lines of boost_dijkstra() function in boost_wrapper.cpp.

The prototype is like this:
int tdsp_wrapper(

            edge_columns_t *edges,
            unsigned int edge_count,
            weight_map_element_t *weight_map_elements,
            int weight_map_element_count,
            int start_vertex,
            int end_vertex,
            bool directed,
            bool has_reverse_cost,
            path_element_t **path,
            int *path_count,
            char **err_msg

            );

I am confused about the has_reverse_cost and directed variables in this
scenario. I have mainly tested for directed graphs till now. I think for
undirected graphs, we can add reverse edge while generating graph to make it
directed.

Now, since the costs here are the travel_time in the weight_map
corresponding to each start_time, do we need a has_reverse_cost variable
here? If yes, what would be its significance?

Regards,

--
Regards,
-Jay Mahadeokar