[pgrouting-dev] Support for Time Constraints

Jay Mahadeokar jai.mahadeokar at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 04:33:22 EDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 1:32 PM, Anton Patrushev <
anton.patrushev at georepublic.de> wrote:

> Hi Jay,
>
> No, there was no specific meaning, just king of cyphering - first
> digit for road class and then two last digits for road type.

Hi Anton,

So, as you said last 2 digits are for road type. I can see they are mainly
00, 01, 02, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 ,14, 17.

Road class is just 1 or 4.

Can I differentiate major highways, minor highways, streets etc using this
info?

Regards,
-Jay Mahadeokar