R: Re: [pgrouting-dev] pgRouting render

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Jun 22 16:48:07 EDT 2011

Daniele,

as a follow on to my previous response, I would recommend starting with
the pgRouting tutorial if you haven't already worked through it:

http://www.google.com/#q=pgrouting+tutorial
http://www.google.com/#q=pgrouting+tutorial+foss4g

so you can understand some of the pieces and how they fit together, then
you need to decide how you can use these pieces in your desktop
application or if you need to replace one of them with something better
suited for your application.

-Steve