[pgrouting-dev] Re: [SoC] Re: Multi-modal public transit routing for pgRouting

Kishore Kumar justjkk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:39:43 EDT 2011

Hi Daniel,

I was reading the OTP Research report and found it quite interesting.
It reflected the ground problem of collecting and syncing transit data
from different sources. It gave me new ideas like creating a Facebook
Game that connects facebook friends to contribute to the OSM data and
get game points(motivators), etc.. Also, I started working on
scheduled routing problem and somewhat got used to PostgreSQL Server
programming. Oh, fridays are starting to come quick.

Thanks & Regards,
J Kishore kumar.