[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting Debian Package

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Oct 13 12:05:06 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:00 AM, "Christophe Damour (SIGéal)" <
sigeal at sigeal.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to convince my hosting provider (alwaysdata) to give me the
> ability to activate pgRouting in my PostgreSQL / PostGIS database.
> His answer is : I can't because there is no readymade Debian package for
> pgRouting.
> Does such a package already exists, or could it be possible to provide one
> ?

There are Ubuntu packages available in a Launchpad repository:
https://launchpad.net/~georepublic/+archive/pgrouting
It shouldn't be very difficult to build Debian packages based on them with
some small modifications.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de