[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting Debian Package

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Oct 13 12:25:32 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM, "Christophe Damour (SIGéal)" <
sigeal at sigeal.com> wrote:

>  Yes, Daniel, I saw these Ubuntu packages, but as I am neither a Debian
> user nor a Ubuntu one, I can hardly handle this.
> That is why I send a SOS to the users / dev community...

I see. Well, if it's easy or not depends probably on the Debian version you
need the packages for, and the versions of required packages.
>From my experience building the packages for Ubuntu there are versions it
was a quite easy tasks, and some where I had troubles with dependencies.

Another question is, if your hosting provider requires an "official" Debian
package available in a package repository, or if it can be an individually
build.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de