[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting Debian Package

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Oct 14 12:41:31 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 12:59 AM, "Christophe Damour (SIGéal)" <
sigeal at sigeal.com> wrote:

>  I asked the provider and he answered that an official Debian package was
> not absolutely required, but at least a package supported by pgRouting
> development team. Could this be possible ?

Theoretically it is possible, but since most of my community work is on a
volunteer base, I can only do this if I have enough spare time or if you're
able to sponsor the work or find a sponsor.

> Also, what about PostgreSql 9 compatibility. Is this on the roadmap ?

I use mainly Ubuntu and the new version that was released yesterday, should
include PostgreSQL 9.0 as far as I remember.
So I'm also interested to make it work with 9.0 and will probably build
packages for 11.10 in the next weeks. If it works with Ubuntu, it should
also be compatible with PostgreSQL on Debian.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de