[pgrouting-dev] Development resources

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Sat Sep 17 14:01:41 EDT 2011

Hi list,

The FOSS4G in Denver was a great conference and I met a lot of people with
interest in pgRouting.
I also believe that some of them might want to join the pgRouting
development, but it seems it's a bit difficult to find out how to get
started. Is that right?

The main page for developer information was supposed to be on the pgRouting
website: http://www.pgrouting.org/development.html
It should actually contain links and information to all important resources.
If you miss some information, let me know.

Everyone is welcome to contribute and participate in development.

   - The main repository is on Github:
   https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting
   - Tickets should go here:
   https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues?sort=created&direction=desc&state=open
   - There is an easy to use Wiki:
   https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki

There are additional repositories under pgRouting team account:
https://github.com/pgRouting
We're happy to give anyone, who wants to contribute and actively
participate, access to resources on Github. We just need to know your Github
account name.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de