[pgrouting-dev] Introducing myself

Razequl Islam ziboncsedu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 13:00:21 EDT 2012

Hi Jay,
Thanks for your reply and suggestion. I have already gone through the
source of basic dijkstra, A* and the new variant trsp (turn restricted
shortest path) as suggested by Steve. I found that dijkstra and A* has been
implemented using the boost library while trsp has its own structure and
implementation. It also uses STL for priority queue. I am thinking of
implementing like trsp using my own data structure.
I am still playing with these. I need some sample database, I am trying to
install osm2pgrouting but struggling.
Thanks for your help once again.

Razequl