[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Timeline

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Apr 23 22:18:01 EDT 2012

Hi Jinfu, Razequl,

First of all congratulations!
And thank you, Steve, for this post.

Just let me add a little additional information:

OSGeo as mentoring organization wants to help students to pass milestones
and deadlines.
For that we often have OSGeo internal deadlines a few days ahead of GSoC
deadlines. And OSGEo also requires weekly reports.
All this can help you not to run out of time at the end of the GSoC program.

What really helps is to being ahead of deadlines. Ask Jay! ;-)

> http://download.osgeo.org/**pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.**postlbs.org/wiki/*
> *pgRoutingDocs.html<http://download.osgeo.org/pgrouting/forum/pgrouting.postlbs.org/wiki/pgRoutingDocs.html>

Steve pointed you to the previous (cached) website Wiki.
The newer (and slightly updated and revised one) should be here:
http://www.pgrouting.org/documentation.html

If you don't have a GitHub account yet, create one and let me know your
account ID.
You can then use also pgRouting's GitHub Wiki pages for planning and
documenting your project. If you like you can use the issue tracker as well.

Here is a link to last year's GSoC projects documented in the Wiki:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Multi-modal-Public-Transit-Routing
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Time-dependent---Dynamic-Shortest-Path

There is no required structure, so you can organize it as you like.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de