[pgrouting-dev] GSoC Timeline

Razequl Islam ziboncsedu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:40:26 EDT 2012

Hi All,
Thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am quite excited about the project.
Though I use Windows mostly, I would like to do this project in linux.
Ubuntu 10 will be fine, I guess. I have gone through the TRSP codes and
compiled the core part using visual studio, but yet to compile and run the
whole system. I think it will be easier in linux. I will let you know the
status.

Daniel, I have created a github account, my user name is zibon.

Once I compile and run the system, I will propose the design and prototype
of the implementation. I also like the idea of having our own deadline and
staying ahead of time.

I think Jay and Roni's experience with GSOC will also be very helpful.

Thank you all once again.

Razequl