[pgrouting-dev] redundant core sql functions

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Jul 2 00:11:58 PDT 2012

Hi Mario,

In my opinion I would drop functions like the one you mentioned and reduce
the number of wrappers as much as possible.

I think a good and useful wrapper function is one, that selects a BBOX
containing start and end point and returns records with geometries.
Then everyone can modify it as needed. I don't think we should simplify
those basic wrappers and make assumptions like naming the cost column
"length" or so.

What do you think?

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de