[pgrouting-dev] Boston Code Sprint

Sanak geosanak at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 06:07:22 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen, Daniel, Mario and Regina,

I think that Regina's proposal is good news for pgRouting Windows users
like me.
(Windows users will be able to install pgRouting from Application Stack
Builder GUI.)

I will be a little bit busy from next week to middle of November for mobile
development learning,
but if the issues (especially Windows packaging and old one) exists, I will
contribute as far as I can.

Regards,