[pgrouting-dev] Building TRSP branch

Steve Horn steve at stevehorn.cc
Mon Jun 11 12:41:45 PDT 2012

Hello again :)

Trying to build and install the trsp branch on my CentOS linux box. (Using
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Developer---Getting-Started as
a baseline)

Here is where I'm at:
# git clone https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting.git
# cd pgrouting

//Hack around installing GAUL

# cmake -DWITH_TSP=ON -DWITH_DD=ON .
-- POSTGRESQL_EXECUTABLE is POSTGRESQL_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND
-- Found PostgreSQL: /usr/include/postgresql/include/server,
/usr/pgsql-9.1/lib/libpq.so
Boost headers were found here: /usr/include
Output directory for libraries is set to /usr/pgsql-9.1/lib
Installation directory for libraries is set to /usr/pgsql-9.1/lib and for
SQL files is set to /usr/share/pgrouting
Installation directory for libraries is set to /usr/pgsql-9.1/lib
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/shorn/pgrouting

# make
Linking CXX shared library ../../../lib/librouting_tsp.so
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgmp  //THIS APPEARS TO BE THE PROBLEM?*
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [lib/librouting_tsp.so] Error 1
make[1]: *** [extra/tsp/src/CMakeFiles/routing_tsp.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can anyone help me understand the error "Cannot find -lgmp"?

Thanks!