[pgrouting-dev] Building TRSP branch

Steve Horn steve at stevehorn.cc
Mon Jun 11 16:58:33 PDT 2012

Trying to manually build and install the gmp dependency for cgal..but I'm
curious how you can install it through yum. The searches you provided do
not turn up anything.

I'm more familiar with apt get and adding repositories. Does yum work
similarly? Just curious and trying to learn. Thanks!

Steve Horn