[pgrouting-dev] BDSP Crashes

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sat Jun 30 14:19:36 PDT 2012

Hi Razequl,

I tried a larger test and it crashed the server.

You can test it like this:

# fetch a test file from my server
wget http://imaptools.com/dl/test.tgz

# extract the tarfile into directory test
tar xzf test.tgz

# load the file into your test database into table "st"
shp2pgsql -s 4326 -c -D -I -N skip test/bdsp-bug.shp st | psql -U user
-h localhost mydatabase

# get into psql or pgadmin and run the following
psql -U user -h localhost mydatabase
SELECT * FROM st, (
               SELECT gid,the_geom
                 FROM bidir_dijkstra_shortest_path(
                   'SELECT link_id  as id,
                            source::integer,
                            target::integer,
                            cost_time::double precision as cost ,
                            rcost_time as reverse_cost
                      FROM st a',
                   1187405,
                   1187508,
                   true,
                   true
          ), st where edge_id = link_id
     ) as rt
     WHERE st.gid=rt.gid;

This crashes my server!

If you want to write a testmain.cpp, I can provide the graph data in a
csv file that you could read in and pass to your code instead of the
query to get the data from table st.