[pgrouting-dev] [pgrouting-users] osm2pgrouting oneway misreading

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Oct 1 18:02:46 PDT 2012

Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for pointing out this issue!
I think osm2pgrouting hasn't changed regarding this for long time,
so roundabouts and the discouraged use of tag values may have changed in
the meanwhile. I think there are many OSM bots these days trying to fix
things like this, so could be that osm2pgrouting is now looking for the
wrong tag value.

If you are able to improve this and submit a pull request I'm happy to
merge it into the main repository.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de