[pgrouting-dev] Witch dev branch to use

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Aug 26 13:03:44 PDT 2013

Agreed all development going forward will happen in the develop branch
and at stable points this will get merged back into master. Think of
master as where we drop stable releases, it is currently at something
like 1.05+ and when 2.0 gets released, it will get merged into master to
update that to the release. Otherwise nothing should be getting done in
master. all the releases are tags in the develop branch to mark
significant states in the process.

-Steve