[pgrouting-dev] Pull Request #213

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Dec 2 11:58:24 PST 2013

strk, Vicky,

I tried to integrate this pull request into my local develop branch but
the test is failing. I suspect that it only needs the test results updated.

src/common/test/createTopology-any-01.test  -- test file
src/common/test/createTopology-any-01.rest  -- result file

I can update the result file if you can confirm that the command is
actually working as expected. Then I will commit and push the change
into develop and into develop-2_0_1

One concern is whether we need to dynamically change the reporting level
when this executes so we don't spew noisy messages that will only
confuse the users.

If I have time tonight, I'll take a closer look at the results myself.

Thanks,