[pgrouting-dev] Error TSP requires four or more locations to optimize

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 23:40:38 PDT 2013

On 05/07/13 08:34, Dave Potts wrote:
> It seems the pgr_tsp requires four or more locations.
>
> I assume its required because pgr_tsp is attempting to rewrite a
> result from the traveling salesman problem in to some optiminal version
>
> dave.
Sorry slight keyboard problem :-O, what I should have sent is

I assume its required because pgr_tsp is attempting to rewrite a result
from the traveling salesman problem in to some optiminal version, is it
possible to have access to the raw solution, just because I might have
to deal with a case where I only have 3 nodes instead of the required 4?

Dave.