[pgrouting-dev] GSoC partitioning project

Mukul priya mukul2047 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:11:40 PDT 2013

we have the partition_id and the node_id (of source node) so we can
retrieve only those edges that have one of their nodes as source node. So
two conditions will arise here
1) That edge might completely lie inside that partition ( as u sadi above )
2) Its a boundary edge , in that case if the algorithm follws this edge
then we again have to check whether the partition( using
target_partiton_id) in which the target_node of this edge is  lying is
loaded or not.