[pgrouting-dev] Rev 2.0 needs more testing

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jul 16 10:27:02 PDT 2013

FYI, I just committed the final fixes and changes to resolve the postgis
1.5 issues, and replaced the random number generator used in TSP with
one that is portable across 32-64 bit arch. This has caused some minor
differences in the order of the TSP results that do not impact the
overall distance of the results.

I think we are ready for Release Candidate 1.

-Steve