[pgrouting-dev] [pgrouting-users] PGR 2.0 Code changes not more bugs

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jul 26 18:18:41 PDT 2013

On 7/26/2013 8:32 PM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just checked in fixes for the open issues we had against 2.0 so
> we need some more testing of the code in develop branch.
>
> Fixes:
>
> #164  - Change the way we detect indexes and add them
> #163  - changed pgr_ksp to a new result type pgr_costResult3
> #162  - changed pgr_kdijkstraPath() to a new result type pgr_costResult3
> #161  - fixed a bug in reporting the path for distance matrix results
>
> The changes for pgrcostResult3 required a lot of change so all these
> could use some additional banging on.

Here is the documentation for the changes:
http://imaptools.com:8081/pgr2-doc/doc/index.html

If you are interested in track the develop branch you should have this
link bookmarked as it gets updated every time I do a build on my system.
So it always reflects the current state of the code in the develop
branch (assuming I have updated the docs, but I try to keep them current).