[pgrouting-dev] TSP, server crashes and what nots

Dave Potts dave.potts at pinan.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 23:20:57 PDT 2013

On 27/06/13 07:07, sanak wrote:
hi

Is there a bug tag with the memory problems ?

I had some rather strange experiences with memory issues when I was
writing the ksp wrapper.

Another gotcha on the web site for getting the source version refer to
1.0 release and not the development one.

Dave.
*//*
<https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ubuntu&hs=GgR&channel=cs&q=experiences&spell=1&sa=X&ei=KdnLUZqKMMjJOafZgcAK&ved=0CCwQvwUoAA>