[pgrouting-dev] library versions

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Jun 27 19:27:10 PDT 2013

Hi Stephen,

I wrote TBD, because I have to figure out first what would be the minimum
required version.
But trying to find this out is not so much fun ;-)

There is currently only CMake that requires a rather new version.
The rest doesn't seem to be a problem. So I'm not sure I want to spend much
time in trying to compile with ancient library versions.

We try to make pgRouting work with the recommended PostgreSQL versions of
PostGIS, see the matrix:
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS

So far I had no version issues (except CMake) with dependencies and I have
created packages for Ubuntu 12.04, 12.10 and 13.04
This is the Debian control file to create the packages, which lists the
required libraries:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting-build/blob/master/debian/control

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de