[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Mar 13 06:32:13 PDT 2013

>  My KSP stuff follows the same template, with  exception of the
>> documentation which is a single read me file.
>>

> Yes, this is one of the algorithms we would like to move into the core.

Hi Dave,

I have write down a roadmap or better "wish list" in the Wiki some time ago:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/2.0-Development-Plan

As Steve said, the idea is to first get the basics done, define
rules/templates for additional functiones, and then it should be easier for
anyone to pick one of the "not assigned" functions and add them to
pgRouting.
Your contribution is already very well prepared, so it should be one of the
easier tasks, and I'm pretty sure it will be one of the first ones added.
Of course you're welcome to help.
At my company we're super busy this months, but some of us will participate
from April. So we promised Steve, that we won't disturb him in March ;-)

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de