[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 13 15:12:34 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I just pushed today's changes into my branch and only have run the build
on Linux, but I in theory have it coded to install as an extension or
not on pre postgresql 9.1.

None of the SQL code has been changed yet, so you should be able to do a
create extension to install it, it will probably fail because of
function names and stuff like that.

My next steps are:

* pull it back to mingw and see what breaks there and fix that
* install it on my postgresql 8.3/8.4 and see if it works there
* if it does, I'll create TAG or branch to keep a stable version at that
state
* start looking into the issues of running it with postgis 2.x and pg9.2

Thanks,