[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 13 21:32:38 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Some great progress tonight. I was able to do a clean clone, build, and
install on a debian squeeze box with postgresql 8.4 and postgis 1.5
installed. I had to install cmake version 2.8.10.2 and gaul from source.
And I was able to install a simple graph and run some simple tests on
the trsp algorithm. I installed the test files in the trsp/test directory.

I can also build under mingw64, but I only have pg 9.2 and postgis 2.0
installed to test on and that will need some source changes.

So tomorrow, I need to think about what the next steps need to be and
look at the sql code.

-Steve