[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting 2.0 using OSX homebrew

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed May 8 10:15:37 PDT 2013

>  How do I go about contributing these edits once I get it all
>> working?
>>

> Best way, is to fork the pgrouting respository, make your changes there
> and issue a pull request so we can merge your changes.

For sure this would be easiest and best solution.

> If there are not too many changes, you could do something like:
>
> git diff > mychanges-diff.txt
>
> And open a ticket and attache the diff file to the ticket.

I think Github doesn't  allow to attach files to tickets (just looked for
it last week), but an alternative would be to use Gist:
https://gist.github.com/

Nevertheless, to fork the repository and then submit a pull request would
be better:
https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de