[pgrouting-dev] 2.0 beta status

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed May 8 22:14:39 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:04 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim at gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Greetings first: I am responsible for PostgreSQL RPM repository, and
> building over 65 packages related to PostgreSQL. pgRouting is one of
> them.
>
> PostgreSQL 9.3 Beta 1 will be announced on Monday. I would like to
> release pgRouting 2.0 beta as well, so that it will be compatible with
> 9.3.
>
> What are your plans for 2.0 beta release?

My personal "deadline" is the OSGeo-Live DVD feature freeze, which seems to
be July 15th:
https://docs.google.com/a/georepublic.de/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdE1SYUN3YWJ2N1NpSUczbW9IRWZNclE&hl=en_GB#gid=0
Because for the workshop at FOSS4G in Notthingham the new pgRouting release
should be used.

"Next Monday" is rather soon ;-)

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de