[pgrouting-dev] Need some dev help with C++ and Boost issues

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue May 14 18:40:13 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I have cleared most of the bugs related to 2.0, were down to about 10 or
so. But I have a few problems that need C++ and/or Boost expertise. For
Boost we can get good support from the Boost list, but I am not a C++
programmer. I can make minor tweaks of C-ish types of things but that's
about it.

Issues I need some help with at least these two:

#87 apsp_warshall needs to use float8 weights not integer
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/87

#32 database crashes when a large number was entered as target id
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/issues/32

Please let me know if you can help with one or both of these.

Thanks,