[pgrouting-dev] "Status" return type

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon May 20 21:39:03 PDT 2013

> I'm willing to be persuaded otherwise if there are good arguments for
> doing this.
>
> I do understand the lack of standardization in these messages. Maybe we
> can return more useful messages.

Well, I just thought it could make testing easier. And it makes
documentation a bit easier (if we care at all about the returned value of
these kind of functions).
Because now once you have "OK" returned, another time it might be a full
text. I didn't think so much about returning errors.

But I agree its not important. And it wouldn't be a problem to add this
later, because right now nobody needs the returned message of these
functions.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de