[pgrouting-dev] tickets and pull requests

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Nov 13 18:27:00 PST 2013

Daniel,

Thanks for merging the pull request.

We have two branches open at the moment:

develop-2_0_1 - this is for hot fixes and things that need to go into a
bug fix release

and:

develop - this is for 2.1.0 features and

I have been watching the tickets and pull requests and will try to make
some time to spend a couple of days taking a run at these. I just have
my head in the integration of OSRM with pgRouting at the moment whcih is
more fun :)

Nothing should get put directly into master. If it is a 2.0.1 fix put it
there and we can merge that into 2.1.0 as needed. Or put things in both
develop branches.

Anyway no harm done, just want use to try and develop some discipline in
the branching model.

Thanks,