[pgrouting-dev] pgRouting Update

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Oct 16 20:31:28 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I have created a new branch 'develop-2_0_1' which has some really minor
changes in it. This will be used to check in critical bug fixes against
the 2.0.0 release in case we need to release bug fixes.

Currently all changes in 'develop-2_0_1' are also in the 'develop'
branch. 'develop' is for version 2.1.0 which will be out next feature
release.

I just pushed some convenience functions and trsp via support. Via
support can be used after a pgr_tsp() solution to get the optimized
route from trsp.

The via support is just a prototype in plpgsql at the moment, I hope to
convert it to C/C++ because it can be optimized significantly there.

Docs and tests have been added for all the new functions I added.
http://docs.pgrouting.org/2.0/en/doc/index.html

Let me know if you have any thoughts on these.

Thanks,