[pgrouting-dev] [postgis-users] When is PostGIS 2.1.0 Windows binary coming out?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Sep 23 12:19:50 PDT 2013

pgRouting is planning to go live very soon.  Could be a matter of hours or a
day. We put our preliminary installers up on winnie if you want to be a
guinea pig.  We'll repackage again after pgRouting's official release and
then those will be marked with a -2 and those are the ones we'll probably
load up on stack builder.

If you are in a hurry though, we've put the installers for 9.3 and 32 and 64
bit on winnie

http://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg93/buildbot/ (the .exe ones)
e.g
(http://winnie.postgis.net/download/windows/pg93/buildbot/postgis-bundle-pg9
3x64-setup-2.1.0-1.exe)

One difference aside from the extra address_standardizer and pgRouting is we
are no longer including a template database.  There is an option to create a
spatial database during install that installs all the extensions included,
but we got rid of the template database that gets installed by default.
This is because everything should be installed via the extensions model from
now on as detailed in http://postgis.net/install

Hope that helps,
Regina and Leo
http://www.postgis.us